Mercedes-Benz Hong Kong Limited has organised an exclusive offroad track driving event at Central Harbourfront, in celebration of the forthcoming debut of the new Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV.
The driving event offer all guests to experience the exhilarating performance, driving control and handling competence of the new Mercedes- Benz GLC as well as other Mercedes-Benz SUV models under the supervision of Mr. Peter Hackett, Chief Driving Instructors, and his team from Mercedes-Benz Driving Academy.
The new GLC outlines simple and elegant edges, with both the exterior appearances and interior space of the car being significantly upgraded. The new GLC encompasses both
modern progressive design and dynamic driving capabilities. In addition, five driving programs are available in the new GLC with a customized setting, together with its outstanding energy efficiency, users would be able to enjoy almost all of the driver assistance systems from the C, E and S-Class from the new Mercedes- Benz GLC.
Exclusive driving events will be held for Mercedes-Benz VIPs from 4th Nov to 8th Nov, 2015. Special driving courses will be arranged and Mercedes-Benz driving instructors will be providing advice on how to improve driving SUV’s skills.
The second generation of the mid-range SUV from Mercedes-Benz, GLC, maintains its quality with additional highlights including:
- The new SUV makes its mark with the excellent standard of safety, featuring state-of-the-art assistance systems and outstanding energy efficiency.
- Using an intelligent mix of materials comprising aluminium and high- to ultra-high-strength steels, the new GLC is 50 kilograms lighter than its predecessor GLK.
- Fuel consumption has been cut by up to 19 percent in comparison to the previous model.
- AIR BODY CONTROL multi-chamber air suspension that is without parallel in this segment, the extended range of DYNAMIC SELECT dynamic transmission modes and the 4MATIC permanent all-wheel drive increase not only the ride comfort, but also the vehicle’s sporty agility – whatever surface it is driving on.
The design philosophy behind the new GLC essentially favours sensual purity and a modern aesthetic over the classic off-road look. The dynamic design exudes emotional appeal while also employing purist forms. Surfaces embodying a degree of tension and precise lines cite the clear design line followed by all state-of-the-art SUVs from Mercedes-Benz.
– This article is powered by hkblogger