Veuve Clicquot celebrates the legacy of Madame Clicquot (Widow Clicquot a.k.a. Veuve Clicquot), and reveals a project #YellowIsTheNewBlack.
What is #YellowIsTheNewBlack?
Veuve Clicquot was very innovative and once said “be BOLD, be DIFFERENT. be CLICQUOT!” Therefore, the House of Veuve Clicquot had an idea of using the signature Clicquot Yellow colour and positioning a yellow sheep as the stand-out character in a flock of black sheep, making a statement that “Yellow is the new Black!”.
#YellowIsTheNewBlack is a collaboration between the House of Veuve Clicquot and some of Hong Kong’s trailblazers. You may find their work at the below hot spots in Hong Kong
- Bonnae Gokson’s customised Cliquot sheep can be found at SEVVA
- Fiona Kotur’s customised Cliquot sheep can be found at KEE CLUB
- Hing Chao’s customised Cliquot sheep can be found at G.O.D. at PMQ
- Victoria Tang’s customised Cliquot sheep can be found at Tang Tang Tang Tang
- Vicky Lau’s customised Cliquot sheep can be found at Above Second Gallery until Tuesday 19 May 2015
- Zing’s customised Cliquot sheep can be found at KEE CLUB
These personalised sheep will be showcased from the 14th-31st May 2015 across over 20 venues, while a series of parties will be posted to the end of May.
“Yellow Hour” for the party people
Date: 14th – 31st May 2015
Time: 6pm – 9pm
Bars: Solas, Bungalow, 6 Degree, Tonic, Tivo, Bread Street Kitchen, Mamasan, Tazmania Ballroom, Divino, Fizz, Cenral Wine Club, Ozone, TOTT’S, Sevva, Armani Prive, Duddell’s, KEE CLUB, Flint, LUPA, Linq, Wink, Beat, Rula Bula, Bloop, Holy Crab, Zoo and Time
Offer: Special Veuve Clicquot happy hour promotion
*Clicquot Crew will also be giving surprise in the Wyndham Street ‘Clicquot Zone’!
For more info, please visit http://www.vcseason-asia.com/