I was living in Melbourne, the best city in the world in 2011. Melbourne is a very beautiful place full of sunshine, beaches, breeze, animals , muscle, parties and love. If you are going to Melbourne, make sure you have sufficient time for you to have a fun and relaxing holiday. If you are interested in travelling, feel free to contact me for quotation or itineraries.
- Flinders street – the signature historical train station, and it is in the heart of Melbourne
- St. Kilda beach – beautiful beach, you may find small penguin underneath the rocks. You may as well go to the Luna Park in St. Kilda. If you are driving, you can drive along the beach/highway to go to another famous beach called Brighton Beach. There are many unique and beautifully painted boat houses on the beach. Nice cafe and restaurant along the shores.
- Great Ocean Road – must go sightseeing place, amazing Apollo Bay
- Dandenong mountain – amazing mountain with nice view, you won’t regret this, try to spend some quality time and try to concentrate on the sky for shooting stars.
- Philip Island – 2 hours drive from the city, you can find little cute group of penguins from there 🙂
- Mornington – 1 hour drive from the city, if you are going during the right reason, you can go pick some fresh cherries or strawberries.
- Cuisine – feel free to try different national cuisine, most of them are very traditional and run by immigrants, and food is really tasty
- Free City Tour- try to find the tram from Flinders Street for the free city ride
p.s. If you have more than 2 weeks travel time, try to take some weekend tour to different city or country side. It takes 9 hours to drive to Adelaide beautiful city and 11 hours drive to lively busy Sydney 🙂
As always, it is hard to name all of them, feel free to drop a line if I have missed out any good ones. If you are interested in travelling to Australia or any other places in the world, you can drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment below, I am able to provide reasonable travel packages, flight ticket or hotels. Thank you very much.
TtT – Kelly