As a Hong Kong girl, it only takes me 4 hours to fly to Singapore and it is always a good place for us to have a trip there 🙂
Been staying there for a while, I think I can give a short travel advices about Singapore from my own experience. If you are interested, please contact me for more information 🙂
- Marina bay sands top floor swimming pool – it is a edgeless swimming pool, check my experience video here Highest Swimming Pool in The World
- National Museum of Singapore – if you like museums, you will definitely like this good one
- Clake Quay for few nice drinks – must try “Singapore Sling” local signature cocktail
- Lau Pa Sat – a very historic building turning into a food court kind, with really nice food, it is located in the city
- Sentosa – artificial beach, worth trying their games and activities including “segway!”
- Universal Studio – must try both of their highest ride 🙂
- Chinatown – quite tasty Chinese food over there, must try “bakuteh” (herbal soup with pork rib)
- Orchard road – lots of lots of big brands and very nice street decoration, must try the very traditional ice-cream sandwich
Hotel (from my own experience):
- Marina bay sands – very model and huge hotel with big lobby and breakfast buffet that gives you a wow, room is very typical, staff is nice but somehow hard for them to manage so many rooms and guests, room service time varies. Highly recommend you to take taxi all the time if you are staying here.
- Grand Hyatt (in Orchard Road) – in the heart of Singapore, extremely crowded entrance, very easy to access to anywhere, you will like it if you love shopping. It has nice service, nice room. You feel different staying in such a nice hotel in a jam packed crowded heart of Singapore
- Mandarin Oriental – hotel with reputation by name, very good service, attitude and elegant hotel room. You feel welcoming by all the small details from the hotel. 15 mins walk to City Hall MRT, reasonable price for such a complete hotel experience
p.s. If you are staying in Singapore for more than a week time, I highly recommend you to join some weekend tours to go to Malacca in Malaysia or Bintan in Indonesia.
It is hard to name all of them, please feel free to leave a comment or drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, price quotation or itinerary. I am able to provide a discounted price for packages, flight ticket, hotel rooms. Thank you very much.
TtT – Kelly