It has been a long time since my last blog. I have been wanting to do it and I have lots of ideas.
Though I have been busy doing my own stuff, let me give you guys a quick update.
- I am relocated to Singapore
- I bought a MacBook Pro – please check the latest blog for my thought of my Mac experience
- I will be busy 😛
So, I am in Singapore, a place which is even smaller than Hong Kong. Hong Kong is where I was originated by the way. I came here to work. I am here for one and a half month. So far I am having good time with the steaming hot weather. I just came back from a short trip to Malaysia.
Here is my summary about Singapore
- Very HOT!
- Most of the people eat outside, I have never cooked anything here yet so far
- Rent and alcohol is really expensive compare to food, entertainment, and transportation
- Transportation gives you headache, though there are lots of bus and train stopping in every corner
- Food ordering may be surprising sometimes because there will be lots of Malay
- I am having communication problems even I speak English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Singaporean really do care about education
- You CAN survive without air-con and sticky body, but you CANNOT survive without water. What!? This is common sense.
- You can see Indonesia from Singapore with real eyes
- Singapore is so HOT!