So far, Google Chrome is out for a while. Let me talk about my feeling about it.
- Low RAM comsumption
- Fast (even FF is faster)
- Nice new tab function
- Amazing download bar at the bottom, it saves a space from task bar. It increases the efficiency because we don’t have to click back to the browser from the download window like FF.
- New incognition windowPages you view in this window won’t appear in your browser history or search history, and they won’t leave other traces, like cookies, on your computer after you close the incognito window. Any files you download or bookmarks you create will be preserved, however.
Going incognito doesn’t affect the behavior of other people, servers, or software. Be wary of:
- Websites that collect or share information about you
- Internet service providers or employers that track the pages you visit
- Malicious software that tracks your keystrokes in exchange for free smileys
- Surveillance by secret agents
- People standing behind you
- No smooth scroll (the worst)
- Little setting options
- No add-ons supporting
- No top bar, so we have to be careful when we are clicking back to the webpage
Overall, it’s not as bad as I thought. It is actually pretty cool. Worth to have a try!!!
TtT – Kelly